25 sites out of 67
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
Studia Geologica Polonica
- [ISSN 0081-6426] A series of original scientific monographs covering a wide spectrum of geological sciences, including geological results of the Polish Arctic and Antarctic scientific expeditions, etc.
Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Geologia
- [ISSN 1221-0803] The official publication of the "Babes-Bolyai" University publishes research articles in all fields of Earth Sciences.
Trabajos de Geología
- [ISSN 0474-9588] A yearly publication whose objective is publishing those works and research of quality about any Geology topic, to allow the diffusion of local data such as geological maps, geochemical analyses, etc.
- [ISSN 1731-3708] Volumina Jurassica is a geological journal devoted to the publication of original research papers on all aspects of the Jurassic System.
Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique
- Annales de la Société géologique de Belgique published original papers concerning earth sciences, particularly regional geology of Belgium and central Africa, from 1874 (Vol. 1) to 1997 (Vol. 120). In 1998, the journal merged into Geologica Belgica.
- GeoReview is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that encompasses the full spectrum of physical and natural sciences integral to the Carpathian-Balkan region (e.g. Geography, Geology), as well as human-environment interactions.
- Geographia Meridionalis (ISSN 2446-9165) é a revista do Programa de Pós-Graduação em Geografia da Universidade Federal de Pelotas (Brasil) e tem por objetivo promover a produção científica e acadêmica no âmbito da Geografia e áreas afins.
- Acta Geoturistica is open-access international research journal devoted to geotourism and mining heritage, as well as tourism, natural heritage protection and preservation.
Acta geographica Slovenica-Geografski zbornik
- [ISSN 1581-8314] First published in 1952, it is available online since 1995 in Slovenian and English.
Acta Geologica Slovaca
- [ISSN 1338-0044] Acta Geologica Slovaca is an international peer-reviewed journal published by the Comenius University. It accepts original research papers, review articles, and short contributions. The journal appears 2 times a year.
Acta Palaeontologica Romaniae
- Acta Palaeontologica Romaniae is poised to publish papers in the wider areas of Paleontology and Paleoecology, as well as in such related topics as Stratigraphy, Sedimentology, or Geological Heritage Concervation.
Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museums in Wien
- [ISSN 0255-0091] The "Annalen des Naturhistorischen Museum in Wien, Serie A" is a scientific journal publishing original papers on earth and archaeological sciences. It focuses on contributions about material housed in the NHMW collections.
Annales Societatis Geologorum Poloniae
- [ISSN 0208-9068] Until 1980 Rocznik Polskiego Towarzystwa Geologicznego, this journal is a quarterly scientific journal of the Polish Geological Society.
Anuário do Instituto de Geociências
- [ISSN 0101-9759] Electronic version of the paper-printed peer-reviewed journal of Geology, Geography and Meteorology published since 1977 by the Instituto de Geociências/CCMN, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
Austrian Journal of Earth Sciences
- [ISSN 0251-7493] The Austrian Journal of Earth Sciences is the official peer reviewed journal of the Austrian Geological Society. It publishes original scientific contributions covering a wide spectrum of earth science topics.
- [ISSN 1666-115X] A web page devoted to provide full information about the Boletín del Insitituto de Fisiografía y Geología and with free access to all its contents.
Boletín de Geología
- The Boletín de Geología ISSN 0120-0283 is the scientific journal of the School of Geology at Universidad Industrial de Santander, it´s an international publication intended for original and high quality studies in the Geosciences area
Boletín de la Sociedad Geológica Mexicana
- [ISSN 1405-3322] It publishes scientific and technical papers related with the geology of Mexico and its vicinities on all areas of the Earth Sciences. Novel research is most wanted but critical reviews and technical papers are encouraged.
Bulletin of Geosciences
- [ISSN 1214-1119] Bulletin of Geosciences is an international journal publishing original research papers concerning palaeontology, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeogeography, palaeoecology, palaeoclimatology, and related fields.
Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland
- [ISSN ISSN 0367-5211] Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland has been published since 1929. Bulletin offers space for presenting detailed studies from all fields of geology carried out in Finland and related areas.
Cadernos do Laboratorio xeolóxico de Laxe
- [ISSN 0213-4497] In 1994 the Institute of Geology "Isidro Parga Pondal" (University of A Coruña) was created to promote the scientific publications, teaching, research and spreading of the geology of Galicia and the Peninsular Hercynian.
Carnets de Géologie - Notebooks on Geology
- [ISSN 1634-0744] Independent, peer-reviewed, bi-lingual geoscience e-magazine with emphasis on stratigraphy, sedimentology, and paleontology.
Cuaternario y Geomorfología
- [ISSN 0214-1744] Co-edited by the Spanish Quaternary Research Association (AEQUA) and the Spanish Society of Geomorphology (SEG), it publishes innovative papers covering the full range of pure and applied fields on Quaternary and Geomorphology.
- [ISSN 1645-0388] Portuguese peer-reviewed electronic Journal of Earth Sciences.
Earth Science India
- [eISSN 0974-8350] This open access e-journal contain peer-reviewed technical, popular articles, News, GeoLinks, Gallery, etc. It is a publication of The Society of Earth Scientists.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]