25 sites out of 62
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
European Geologist Magazine
- The European Geologist Magazine is the voice of the European Federation of Geologists, EFG. The magazine is published twice a year and carries articles on technical, professional and other geological issues.
FOG Freiberg Online Geology
- [ISSN 1434-7512] Electronic Journal of the Freiberg Geoscience Departement. Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
- [ISSN 1824-7741] Geo.Alp is devoted to all aspects of Alpine geology. Topics include regional geology, structural deformation, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeontology-palaeoecology, etc.
- [ISSN 1897-1695] Geochronometria is aimed at integrating scientists developing different methods of absolute chronology and using them in different fields of earth and other natural sciences and archaeology.
- [ISSN 1224-6808] GeoEcoMarina is the only marine geology and geo-ecology scientific journal in Romania. Papers published focus on the Danube- Danube Delta- Black Sea macro-system, which is unique in Europe.
- [ISSN 1578-5157] Electronic peer-reviewed journal specialised on GIScience and Technologies. Access is free and it is open to contributions worldwide, being the main languages Portuguese and Spanish, although English contributions are also welcome.
- [ISSN 1210–9606] GeoLines is a series of papers and monothematic volumes of abstracts (not reviewed) or extended abstracts (reviewed) from workshops and conferences. It is published by the Institute of Geology, Academy of Sciences of the CR, v.v.i.
Geologia Croatica Online
- [ISSN 1443-1017] Scientific journal of the Croatian Geological Survey and the Croatian Geological Society, published semi-annually in English all aspects of the Earth sciences.
- [ISSN 0072-100X] Electronic version of the peer-reviewed journal published annually by the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Wroclaw University. Papers cover all aspects of geosciences in SW Poland and adjacent regions (Czech Republic and Germany).
- [ISSN 1374-8505] Geologica Belgica is a Belgian journal that welcomes papers concerning all aspects of the earth sciences, with particular emphasis on the regional geology of Belgium, Central Africa and adjacent areas
- [ISSN 0016-7789] Geologija has a 50 year tradition and covers the field of geology and related sciences. Papers are published in Slovenian and/or in English language. It has an international editorial board and publishes only peer-review papers.
- [ISSN 1426-8981] Geologos is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing research results and review articles covering all earth-science disciplines, with a focus on the geology of central and eastern Europe.
Geoloski anali Balkanskoga poluostrva
- Geološki anali Balkanskoga poluostrva publishes original scientific contributions over a wide range of topics in any field of the geological sciences.
Geoscience e-Journals (NEW PORTAL 2007)
- Portal of Geoscience e-Journals
- [ISSN 1692-0791] Electronic peer-reviewed geographical journal, published semi-annually by the GeoLat Group in Bogota, Colombia. Papers in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Géologie de la France
- [ISSN 1638-5977] Geology of France and surrounding areas.
- [ISSN 1772-094X] BRGM's review for a sustainable Earth takes a fresh scientific look at the impact of geosciences on today's society and economy. It aims to increase overall awareness of sustainable development and addresses a wide audience.
- (ISSN - 1807-1600) Holos is an open access journal of the Federal Institute of Rio Grande do Norte that aims to disseminate scientific research in the areas: multi-disciplinary, geoscience, mineral processing, science, technology and engineering.
International Journal Geomatics Geosciences
- [ISSN 0976-4380] A quarterly peer reviewed journal published by Integrated Publishing Association which covers all aspects and information on scientific and technical advances in the geomatic sciences.
International Journal of Speleology
- [ISSN 0392 6672] Peer reviewed international scientific review publishing in the field of cave and karst science. http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/ijs/
Joannea Geologie und Paläontologie
- [ISSN 1562-9449] Peer-reviewed journal dealing with all aspects of the Earth Sciences in Styria (Austria). Published annually by the Landesmuseum Joanneum in Graz. Contributions in German and English.
Journal of GEOsciences
- [ISSN 1802-6222] Formerly Journal of the Czech Geological Society, it publishes original scientific papers concerned with all aspects of nature and origin of crystalline complexes.
Journal of Paleontological Techniques
- [ISSN 1646-5806] A peer-reviewed journal focus on the paleontological methods and techniques, including articles and notes on fossil preparation, technology-related techniques applied to paleontology, etc.
Journal of Tethys
- The Journal of Tethys is a peer reviewed open access journal that publishes high-quality innovative articles relevant to its international audience, representing research from all fields of the Earth sciences.
- [ISSN 1429-799X] The purpose of the Landform Analysis is to publish papers and monographs of high scientific or practical interest in any aspects of geomorphological studies. It comprises research into landforms and geomorphological processes.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]