25 sites out of 67
Site ID "TELEDETECTION" is not active. The list below
starts with another, randomly chosen, site.
Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland
- [ISSN ISSN 0367-5211] Bulletin of the Geological Society of Finland has been published since 1929. Bulletin offers space for presenting detailed studies from all fields of geology carried out in Finland and related areas.
Cadernos do Laboratorio xeolóxico de Laxe
- [ISSN 0213-4497] In 1994 the Institute of Geology "Isidro Parga Pondal" (University of A Coruña) was created to promote the scientific publications, teaching, research and spreading of the geology of Galicia and the Peninsular Hercynian.
Carnets de Géologie - Notebooks on Geology
- [ISSN 1634-0744] Independent, peer-reviewed, bi-lingual geoscience e-magazine with emphasis on stratigraphy, sedimentology, and paleontology.
Cuaternario y Geomorfología
- [ISSN 0214-1744] Co-edited by the Spanish Quaternary Research Association (AEQUA) and the Spanish Society of Geomorphology (SEG), it publishes innovative papers covering the full range of pure and applied fields on Quaternary and Geomorphology.
- [ISSN 1645-0388] Portuguese peer-reviewed electronic Journal of Earth Sciences.
Earth Science India
- [eISSN 0974-8350] This open access e-journal contain peer-reviewed technical, popular articles, News, GeoLinks, Gallery, etc. It is a publication of The Society of Earth Scientists.
FOG Freiberg Online Geology
- [ISSN 1434-7512] Electronic Journal of the Freiberg Geoscience Departement. Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany.
- [ISSN 1824-7741] Geo.Alp is devoted to all aspects of Alpine geology. Topics include regional geology, structural deformation, stratigraphy, sedimentology, palaeontology-palaeoecology, etc.
- [ISSN 1897-1695] Geochronometria is aimed at integrating scientists developing different methods of absolute chronology and using them in different fields of earth and other natural sciences and archaeology.
- [ISSN 1224-6808] GeoEcoMarina is the only marine geology and geo-ecology scientific journal in Romania. Papers published focus on the Danube- Danube Delta- Black Sea macro-system, which is unique in Europe.
- [ISSN 1578-5157] Electronic peer-reviewed journal specialised on GIScience and Technologies. Access is free and it is open to contributions worldwide, being the main languages Portuguese and Spanish, although English contributions are also welcome.
- [ISSN 1210–9606] GeoLines is a series of papers and monothematic volumes of abstracts (not reviewed) or extended abstracts (reviewed) from workshops and conferences. It is published by the Institute of Geology, Academy of Sciences of the CR, v.v.i.
Geologia Croatica Online
- [ISSN 1443-1017] Scientific journal of the Croatian Geological Survey and the Croatian Geological Society, published semi-annually in English all aspects of the Earth sciences.
- [ISSN 0072-100X] Electronic version of the peer-reviewed journal published annually by the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Wroclaw University. Papers cover all aspects of geosciences in SW Poland and adjacent regions (Czech Republic and Germany).
- [ISSN 1374-8505] Geologica Belgica is a Belgian journal that welcomes papers concerning all aspects of the earth sciences, with particular emphasis on the regional geology of Belgium, Central Africa and adjacent areas
- [ISSN 0016-7789] Geologija has a 50 year tradition and covers the field of geology and related sciences. Papers are published in Slovenian and/or in English language. It has an international editorial board and publishes only peer-review papers.
- [ISSN 1426-8981] Geologos is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing research results and review articles covering all earth-science disciplines, with a focus on the geology of central and eastern Europe.
Geoloski anali Balkanskoga poluostrva
- Geološki anali Balkanskoga poluostrva publishes original scientific contributions over a wide range of topics in any field of the geological sciences.
Geoscience e-Journals (NEW PORTAL 2007)
- Portal of Geoscience e-Journals
- [ISSN 1692-0791] Electronic peer-reviewed geographical journal, published semi-annually by the GeoLat Group in Bogota, Colombia. Papers in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
Gota a Gota
- Revista digital de espeleología de carácter internacional, con trabajos exclusivamente en castellano, con secciones como exploraciones, bioespeleología, geoespeleología, espeleominería, historia, etc.
Géologie de la France
- [ISSN 1638-5977] Geology of France and surrounding areas.
- [ISSN 1772-094X] BRGM's review for a sustainable Earth takes a fresh scientific look at the impact of geosciences on today's society and economy. It aims to increase overall awareness of sustainable development and addresses a wide audience.
- (ISSN - 1807-1600) Holos is an open access journal of the Federal Institute of Rio Grande do Norte that aims to disseminate scientific research in the areas: multi-disciplinary, geoscience, mineral processing, science, technology and engineering.
International Journal Geomatics Geosciences
- [ISSN 0976-4380] A quarterly peer reviewed journal published by Integrated Publishing Association which covers all aspects and information on scientific and technical advances in the geomatic sciences.
Previous 25 sites |
Next 25 sites ]