How to register?
Sign up early to benefit from lower registration fees!
Deadline for early bird registration: 31 May 2011
Access to all congress activities is subject to registration.
Participants are encouraged to register in advance and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees, have wider hotel accommodation choice and social events availability.
You can register by the two following ways: (all payment methods are accepted: check, bank transfer or credit card - VISA, MASTERCARD, EUROCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
24 rue chauchat
Fax : + 33 1 53 85 82 83
• Registration requests or changes by phone will not be processed.
• Upon receipt of your registration and after payment clearance, the Congress Office will email you an electronic invoice summarizing all registration and accommodation details and specifying payment status.
(Registration fees are VAT exempt)
|Before May 31||Before August 31||On site|
(*) The registration fee includes:
• Participation in the workshop program
• Name badge and participant bag with workshop material
• Coffee breaks
• Invitation to the following events (Welcome Ceremony & Congress Dinner)
(**) To qualify for student fees, the applicant must send a written proof of status
Terms of payment
The Organising Committee has given mandate to MCI for the organisation of its 6th World Congress on ITCH. MCI is the sole competent company to receive payments for this Congress.
Payments may be made either:
• by credit card (Visa / Master Card / Eurocard / American Express)
• by check to the order of:
ITCH 2011 / MCI
and sent to:
ITCH 2011 – MCI France
24 rue Chauchat
75009 Paris – France
• by bank transfer to the order of ITCH 2011/ MCI to:
Bank Name: CL PARIS LA FAYETTE
Bank code: 30002– Bank sort code: 05666
Account N° : 0000060133P – Key 15
IBAN: FR91 3000 2056 6600 0006 0133 P15
Name changes & modifications
A processing fee of 30€ will be charged for changes in registration except for name substitutions which will be treated as new registrations.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail, fax or e.mail) to the Congress Office according to the following conditions and reimbursement will be processed AFTER the Congress.
• Up to May 31, 2011: 100 € will be withheld for administrative fees
• After May 31, 2011: no refund
Requests for refunds received by the Congress Office after 30th September 2011 will not be considered.
All companies and agencies registering delegates to the ITCH 2011 Congress are requested to provide the complete professional or personal address of each participant.
Registrations made under a group or agency’s address will NOT be considered nor processed by the Congress Office.
Thank you for your attention.
For any question in regard to this procedure, please contact: email@example.com