UBO University of Western Brittany Brest

Welcome to UBO
Université de Bretagne Occidentale
Brest | Quimper | Morlaix

Prepare your stay

Once UBO has validated your Preliminary Admission Application [Demande d’Admission Préalable (DAP)] you can apply for a visa, which must be done through the French embassy in your country of residence. You need to apply for a long-stay student visa [Visa Long Séjour étudiant] (CESEDA R311-3-6°).

Algerian citizens

You need a type “D” visa and then once you have arrived in France you must apply for a first residence permit.
For a full list of the required documents, please visit the following website: http://www.ueb.eu/Theme/EuropeInter/CMIBrest/