Organising your secondment
- Before Travelling
- Once arrived at your host institution
- On leaving your host institution
- After your secondment
(1) Following your secondment, you will have to complete a short report online, by clicking on this link. This information will allow us to keep track of the collections that have been examined during scholars' secondments and complete a data management plan.
(2) Using your research work, you will have to provide two DIGITENS entries within a six-month period following the end of your secondment.
* The proposal will have to be sumitted on the DIGITENS platform by clicking on the "submission" button.
The guidelines to write the DIGITENS entries can be found here.
To submit your entry, please follow the instructions detailed on the DIGITENS encyclopedia platform.