BANQUE DE FRANCE (the Bank of France)
The Banque de France carries out activities centered around three core missions: monetary strategy, financial stability and services to the economy. The third mission is assured through a set of activities such as the provision and management of cash, monitoring of non-financial corporations, monitoring the economic situation, treatment of overindebtedness among individuals and financial literacy activities.
- www.mesquestionsdargent.fr: The national portal for economic, budget and financial education provides information and day to day support for managing your budget and finances.
- www.mesquestionsdentrepreneur.fr: The Banque de France portal created by and for entrepreneurs.
ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (ORDRE DES EXPERTS COMPTABLES) - BRITTANY REGION
The Regional Council of Chartered Accountants (Conseil régional de l’Ordre des Experts-Comptables) assists chartered accountants from the time they appear in the Register up until they are definitively struck off.
It has three types of missions (processes) that are carried out through different activities (sub-processes), of which the majority are governed by legal or regulatory texts: regulating, offering services, and promoting/representing.
ENSTA Bretagne is a postgraduate engineering school and research institute. A prestigious grande école, it provides training courses and conducts advanced research activities in ICTs (information and communication technologies), mechanical sciences and human sciences for engineers.
The French Institute of Audit and Internal Control (IFACI) brings together, at the national level, over 5,000 internal auditors, internal controllers and risk managers, from 1,000 public and private organisations. Affiliated to the Institute of Internal Auditors (IAA), it has a network of over 180,000 internal audit and control specialists from over 165 countries.
BECOME A PARTNER
Several options are available:
- Providing support and guidance for our students through company placements (internship or work-study programme).
- Contributing to the course as an industry expert during different events such as Met’Day (Career Day), conferences and themed workshops.
- Participating in the funding of our management school by paying the apprenticeship tax (taxe d'apprentissage).
- Sponsoring student projects.
- Sponsoring a class year by coaching students within the framework of specific schemes.
For more information, please contact:
Tel.: +33 (0)2 98 01 83 94
LOCAL AUTHORITIES (Collectivités locales)
IAE Brest regularly receives the support of local authorities: Ville de Brest, Conseil général du Finistère, and Conseil régional de Bretagne.
COMPANIES WHO HAVE PLACED THEIR TRUST IN US
Every year many companies place their trust in us for hosting interns, employing students by participating in the work-study programme, and supporting and providing guidance for employees who are resuming their studies.