KEY FACTS & FIGURES FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- The IAE has around 620 students and delivers 12 University Diplomas (diplômes universitaires).
- Teaching staff comprises 19 lecturers, 15 of whom are lecturer-researchers, and over 100 external collaborators.
- IAE Brest is one of the top University Schools for employability with 81% of graduates securing employment within six months of graduation.
- A selective school (47.5% selection rate) that is committed to continuous improvement and one that strives for excellence.
- IAE fosters a management style that is efficient and respectful for all collaborators, and as such it has a high success rate of 94.5% (class of 2020-2021).
- 5%* of students have continued their studies after their Master’s degree.
*According to polls by Stratécom (survey at six months, conducted in 2022 on the class of 2020-2021). Percentage calculated from respondents to the employability survey.
More information available HERE
81% of IAE Brest graduates are satisfied, even very satisfied, with the courses that they followed.
*Based on a survey of graduates (class of 2020-2021)
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, 50.1% of applicants for a Bachelor’s Degree course (licence) were successfully admitted to IAE Bretagne Occidentale. For Master’s courses, this figure was 44.8%.
- In the same year, 48.4% of the students already admitted to IAE Bretagne Occidentale enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree course, and 74.1% in a Master’s course.
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, 5.1% of IAE Bretagne Occidentale students enrolled via Campus France.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, 2.9% of IAE Bretagne Occidentale students enrolled in an international exchange programme